Last Updated: [20/01/2024]
Welcome to (“usamawriter.com“). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy outlines the procedure for submitting copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that content on usamawriter.com infringes upon your copyright, please submit a notice of copyright infringement by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your copyright infringement notification to [email@example.com].
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, a counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which usamawriter.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notification to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
In accordance with the DMCA, we may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the website.
For any questions regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact: